Entry-Level Employment Opportunities
Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue is accepting candidates for a continuous eligibility list for
Entry Level Firefighter Paramedic and Entry Level Firefighter EMT.
Applications are accepted through National Testing Network.
• 18 years of age
• High school diploma, GED, or higher degree
• IFSAC Firefighter I or equivilant
• Current Washington or National Registry Paramedic certification with ACLS, PALS and PHTLS certifications;
• ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700 and ICS-800
• Current driver’s license and insurable 5-year employment driving abstract
• Current CPAT card
• Successfully completion of a background investigation.
2022 Firefighter Salary: $5,697.68 to $7,999.10 per month
General Information about the Application Process:
- Candidates are accepted through National Testing Network
- Register for an account at https://www.nationaltestingnetwork.com/publicsafetyjobs/
- Complete testing with NTN and send scores to Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue to be placed on a continuously updated eligibility list.
- Upload all required application documents, certifications, and diplomas to your NTN profile.
- The eligibility list will be reviewed as needed and those candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may be scheduled for an oral interview.
- Questions about the application process can be submitted by emailing [email protected]