Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue is accepting candidates for a continuous eligibility list for
Entry Level Firefighter Paramedic and Entry Level Firefighter EMT.
Applications are accepted through National Testing Network.
• 18 years of age
• High school diploma, GED, or higher degree
• IFSAC Firefighter I or equivilant
• Current Washington or National Registry Paramedic certification with ACLS, PALS and PHTLS certifications;
• ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700 and ICS-800
• Current driver’s license and insurable 5-year employment driving abstract
• Current CPAT card
• Successfully completion of a background investigation.