Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue is accepting candidates for a continuous eligibility list for
Entry Level Entry Level Firefighter/EMT and Firefighter/Paramedic.
Applications are accepted through National Testing Network.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- NREMT or WA EMT certification or
NREMT-P or WA Paramedic certificate with ACLS, PALS and PHTLS certificates
- Successfully pass drug screening, comprehensive background review, and psychological testing prior to hiring
- Be IFSAC FFI certified or equivalent
- Have a current CPAT card (or obtain within 6 months)